International House Darwin (IHD)
IHD on Casuarina campus offers both local and international students a residential community, with both long-term and short-term stays available.
At IHD, you will benefit from:
- A two minute walk to the CDU Library, university amenities and teaching areas
- Easy walking distance to a major shopping area, with Casuarina Square approximately 800m away
- Amenities such as computer facilities, study rooms, recreational areas and a swimming pool
- Well-equipped standard rooms, with ensuite and large room options available.
Find out more about International House Darwin.
UniLodge Darwin student accommodation opened in February 2015, offering students a modern and convenient living environment only 800 meters from the gates of Charles Darwin University.
Unilodge has the following features:
- great recreation room with pool tables and table tennis
- large media room with 70inch LED TV and FOXTEL
- outdoor terrace with BBQs
- study rooms on every level
- situated on Darwin's largest shopping precinct, Casuarina Square.
Find out more about UniLodge Darwin.
The Accommodation options - Darwin brochure contains detailed information about your accommodation options in Darwin, both on-campus and off-campus.
Download the Accommodation options - Darwin brochure.