Student forms and guides

All standard changes to your enrolment should be made in MyStudentInfo.

Most Higher Education forms can be found at eForms. Log in using your student account username and password.

Open all | Close all

Apply for admission

Higher education enrolment forms

Log in to eForms to apply for:  

These forms are only available as a PDF. Please submit by email or in person to Student Central

VET enrolment forms

General forms

Forms for examination

Forms for graduation

Student guides

Scholarship guide

Course guides

CDU Prospectus