- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
- Karawa - training restaurant Palmerston
- Desert Lantern - training restaurant Alice Springs
- Hairdressing and Beauty Salons
- Travel Top End
- Crocodylus World Virtual Enterprise
Charles Darwin University's Karawa training restaurant for tourism and hospitality students is situated on the Palmerston campus, close to Palmerston city's thriving CBD. Karawa is the Larrakia word for 'water' and refers to the lake that is one of the main features of the campus. Read more...
The multi-award winning Desert Lantern restaurant is set in relaxed rural bush surroundings with a magnificent view of the majestic MacDonnell Ranges. Read more...
The Charles Darwin University Hair and Beauty Salons are first-class training facilities that offer services to the community at competitive prices.
Students learn the latest techniques and trends from industry professionals, and use high quality, professional products, including Dermologica, L'Oreal, Wella and Goldwell. Read more...
This is a practical way to learn all aspects of business and administration. The virtual enterprise is an award-winning simulated business environment situated in a real-office environment with individual workstations. It is mirrored on the operations of our long-term real business partner, Crocodylus Park (Wildlife Management Institute) at Berrimah, Darwin and belongs to Virtual Enterprise Australia organisation. Read more...