- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
From 1 January 2015 all students studying a VET course, completing an apprenticeship or skill set or enrolled in a Certificate or Diploma course will require a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
A USI gives you access to your online USI Account which will help keep all your training records together.
To create your USI go to the USI website and follow the steps below:
- view the Student Video
- click on the Create a USI Panel and follow the directions
- once created, login to your USI Account and give CDU permission to view and update your details
- store your USI number in a secure place
- contact and advise your CDU VET Team of your USI Number.
If you are a continuing student at CDU, you will need to include your USI Number when enrolling.
Personal information provided by students are managed in accordance with Section 11 of the Student Identifiers Act 2014. Further information on privacy of your personal information is available in the Privacy Notice document.