- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
Electrotechnology (Top End) delivers training at the Casuarina campus to apprentices and existing tradespersons giving them the knowledge and skills to work as qualified tradespersons in refrigeration and air conditioning, electrical and/or instrumentation.
The team also delivers training to students who are participating in a Career Start Program. This qualification covers competencies for work entry program providing grounding in safety and basic skills and knowledge for work in any electrotechnology discipline.
Courses delivered by the team:
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control
- Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Certificate III in Electrical Fitting
- Certificate IV in Electrical - Instrumentation
- Certificate II in Process Plant Operations
- Certificate III in Process Plant Operations (Enterprise Only)
Contact the team:
Team Leader: Brett Willowhite
T: 08 8946 7437
Customer Service Officers: Paul Johnson, Jackie Clifford-Dutton
T: 08 8946 7505