- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
CDU has available an Instalment Agreement Plan for students who wish to pay their fees over a specified period.
- The Instalment Agreement Plan is available to students with a total half-yearly (2 Teaching Periods) debt of $100 or more.
- Students will contact the Cashiers at either Casuarina or Alice Springs Campuses, or any CDU Centre to enter into an Agreement.
- The Cashier will confirm the student meets the agreement criteria and confirms the amount to pay and instalment dates.
- Payments can be made either weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- The student is advised at time of organising the instalments that they will not be able to view their grades until the balance is zero.
- Students who have entered into this Agreement will not receive a Final Notice, unless they fail to meet the terms of the Agreement.
- Students who fail to pay an instalment by the agreed due date will be taken off the Instalment Plan and the full debt will be due and payable.
- Cashiers will be responsible for monitoring the student’s payment and any further action, if necessary.