- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Horticulture and Aquaculture team (Top End) are responsible for the delivery of horticulture and aquaculture programs to clients across the Northern Territory.
Our team has a strong focus on sustainable technologies and practices and was the winner of the Chairman's Award at the 2011 Melaleuca Environmental Excellence Awards.
The team is also responsible for the delivery of specialised industry programs including:
- SmartTrain Chemical Accreditation
- 4x4 vehicle recovery course
- ATV quad training.
Our staff deliver training to Charles Darwin University and secondary school students, industry clients, remote communities, and internationally. We can travel to all corners of the Northern Territory and beyond to meet the needs of our clients.
Courses delivered by the team:
Scholarships may be available in some programs.
Team leader: Scott McDonald
T: 08 8946 7254
Customer service officer: Amanda Watters
T: 08 8946 7513