- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Horticulture team (Top End) is responsible for the delivery of horticulture and related programs to clients throughout the Northern Territory. Based at Casuarina Campus, the Team deliver programs on campus, as well as all corners of the Northern Territory, Northern WA, Northern QLD and Internationally.
We service industry sectors such as Retail & Wholesale Nurseries, Landscape Construction & Grounds Maintenance, Production Horticulture and more.
Be it for business or pleasure, studying full time or part time, we have a range of study options to meet your needs.
Qualifications delivered by the team:
- AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture
- AHC30710 Certificate III in Horticulture
- AHC50410 Diploma of Horticulture
- SMARTtrain Chemical Accreditation
- SMARTtrain Chemical Reaccreditation (online)
Scholarships may be available in some programs.
Contact the team:
Team leader: Scott McDonald
T: 08 8946 7254
Customer service officer: Amanda Watters
T: 08 8946 7513
Follow us on