- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Conservation and Land Management (Top End) team delivers a range of internal classes and undertakes both training and/or workplace assessment within industry or on remote communities.
Lower level certificates are practical based and students undertake a range of field activities to compliment their classroom theory.
Certificate IV and diploma students are expected to undertake more individual self-paced study and conduct field activities with tutorial support.
Workplace assessment and remote training is conducted throughout the Top End. Students may be engaged in a wide range of work activities and either participate in training or demonstrate skills and knowledge already held.
Credit application for recognition of previous training and/or experience held is available to all students.
Courses delivered by the team:
- AHC10110 Certificate I in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC21010 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC31410 Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC40910 Certificate IV in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC51116 Diploma of Conservation and Land Management
Contact the team
Team Leader: Waleve Jolly
T: 08 8946 7970
Customer Service Officer: Karen Davey
T: 08 8946 7511