- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Conservation and Land Management (Central) team cover a broad spectrum of industry sectors and offer vocational training in horticulture, agriculture, conservation and land management.
All programs are offered at the Alice Springs campus and select programs at our regional centres Tennant Creek and Yulara.
The team also consists of experienced remote lecturers that are dedicated to deliver on-the-ground training in remote communities.
The team is also responsible for the delivery of the specialised industry programs such as SmartTrain Chemical Accreditation, Chainsaw training, 4x4 vehicle recovery course, and ATV quad training.
Courses delivered by the team:
- Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
- Certificate II in Horticulture
- Certificate II in Rural Operations
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
- Certificate III in Horticulture
- Certificate III in Rural Operations
- Certificate IV in Conservation and Land Management
- Diploma of Conservation and Land Management
Contact the team
VET Customer Service Officer
T: 08 8959 5268