- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Children's Services and Education Support team deliver childcare, afterschool care and teacher assistant courses across the Northern Territory.
We have lecturers based on Charles Darwin University's Casuarina, Katherine and Alice Springs campuses and lecturers visit many other centres and communities.
Courses delivered by the team:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Education Support
- Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care
- Certificate IV in Education Support
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Contact the team:
Team leader: Denise Horvath
T: 08 8946 6829
Customer service officer: Rachael Wicks
T: 08 8946 7519
Customer Service Officer: Lindsay McClelland
T: 08 8959 5239
Alice Springs campus