- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Tourism and Hospitality (Central) team specialises in the delivery of several programs to urban, regional and remote areas.
Courses delivered by the team are:
- SIT10216 Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality
- AMP20415 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Meat Retailing)
- AMP30815 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Retail Butcher)
- SIT10116 Certificate I in Tourism (Australian Indigenous Culture)
- SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism
- SIT30116 Certificate III in Tourism
These programs offer skills in industries such as:
- cookery including kitchen operations and commercial cookery
- hospitality restaurant and bar service
- meat retailing (butchery)
- tourism, including retail travel sales, meetings and events, and tour guiding.
A range of dining options are available at the Desert Lantern Restaurant – used to train and assess students in restaurant and bar service along with preparation and presentation of meals by cookery students.
Contact the team
Team Leader: Mike Keating
T: 08 8959 5402
Customer Service Officer: Jordan Beverley
T: 08 8959 5226
Customer Service Officer: Shelley Skein
T: 08 8959 5200
Campus: Alice Springs