- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
This Tourism and Hospitality (Central) team specialises in the delivery of several programs to urban, regional and remote areas.
Courses delivered by the team:
- Certificate I in Hospitality
- Certificate I in Tourism (Australian Indigenous culture)
- Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate II in Meat Processing (Meat Retailing)
- Certificate II in Tourism
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Certificate III in Meat Processing (Meat Retailing)
- Certificate III in Events
- Certificate III in Guiding
- Certificate III in Tourism
- Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Certificate IV in Guiding
The programs offer skills in industries such as:
- hospitality restaurant and bar service
- cookery including kitchen operations and commercial cookery
- tourism, including retail travel sales, meetings and events, and tour guiding
- meat retailing (butchery).
A range of dining options are available at the Desert Lantern Restaurant – used to train and assess students in restaurant and bar service along with preparation and presentation of meals by cookery students.
Contact the team
Team Leader: Mike Keating
T: 08 8959 5402
Customer Service Officer: Jordan Beverley
T: 08 8959 5226
Customer Service Officer: Shelley Skein
T: 08 8959 5200
Campus: Alice Springs