- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Information Technology and Library Studies team can give you all the tools necessary for your future career in IT or library studies.
Courses delivered by the team:
- ICT10115 Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- ICT20115 Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- ICT30115 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- BSB31215 Certificate III in Library and Information Services
- ICT41015 Certificate IV in Computer Systems Technology
The team offers information technology courses covering hardware installation, networking, web development, and a variety of other subjects aimed at equipping you for the job market.
- Certificate I: basic office administrative computer skills, home computer use
- Certificate II: entry level IT support, entry level computer shop technician, intermediate level office administrative computer skills
- Certificate III: IT support, computer hardware technician (computer shop), entry level web developer, entry level network administrator, hardware installation
- Certificate IV: IT support, computer hardware technician, web developer, network administrator, hardware installation
Library studies courses are available in Certificate III level. These courses cover a broad range of skills including, but not limited to, customer service, communication, problem solving, and technical aspects of library work.
- Certificate III: library administrative assistant, library assistant
The team take a holistic approach to content delivery ensuring all students have exposure to many areas of the IT and library studies industries.
Contact the team:
Team Leader: Anthony D’Orival
T: 08 8946 6282
Customer Services Officer : Therese Maisey
T: 08 8946 7522