- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The VET Business Darwin Waterfront team provides business, business administration, clerical, small business management, customer contact and other courses.
These range from Certificate II to Diploma level at Darwin Waterfront campus, Katherine, Nhulunbuy and remote communities. Certificate I level courses can be delivered outside the Darwin area.
Courses delivered by the team:
- Certificate I in Business
- Certificate II in Business
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Human Resources
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Human Resources Management
- Diploma of Project Management
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Speciality courses and short courses for NTG and private industry can be customised and delivered on campus or on site as required.
Day training at Waterfront campus for full-time students is delivered in a simulated business environment with a real business partner – Crocodylus Park, Berrimah.
The team of dedicated staff are committed to helping students achieve their potential in the VET field and enabling students to move on to higher education if this is their goal.
Courses are available full-time, part-time (day and evening), online and flexible delivery. Australian Apprenticeship programs and VET in Schools programs are also offered.
Contact the team
Team Leader: Fran Gusthart
Customer Services Officer: Rosalyn Walker and Janine Bowen
T: 08 8946 8877
Campus: Darwin Waterfront