- About us
- Courses and Programs
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy (Top End)
- Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
- English as a Second Language
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Business (Central)
- Commercial Cookery and Bakery (Top End)
- Information Technology and Library Studies (Top End)
- Sales and Personal Services (Top End)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Central)
- Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation (Top End)
- VET Businesses
Business and Employers
We provide assistance to study assistance to students during their studies.
We are a provider approved to deliver government subsidised training places under the NT Training Entitlement to eligible students at the Certificate III level or higher.
If you need to meet your compulsory Training Benchmark or risk cancellation of your 457 sponsorship, CDU offers solutions for 457 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B in the Northern Territory.
The Adult Literacy and Numeracy Program (Top End) team can assist with language, literacy and numeracy training through Certificate I and II in Education and Skills Development and Certificate I, II and III in General Education for Adults.
Courses will only be delivered if an appropriate number of enrolments are received by the commencement of each semester.
Courses delivered by the team:
Contact the team:
Customer service officer: Richard Dela Pena
T: 08 8946 7529